The MRAtrix The MRAtrix

Nice animation, nice voice acting, and nice writing. Very funny, and also very telling of the times we live in. Kinda sad that comedies like this aren't as sarcastic as you might think. There are a frightening number of people out there that literally behave like the characters in this cartoon! lol. Well done.

Millennials Millennials

Hahaha, very nice! Love the mouth animations. Very on point. And the message is very nice. Millennials, while often misrepresented and looked down upon...often DO live up to their own stereotype by being young and dumb.

I like watching college kids, and especially kids in the military, who get a decent paying job for the first time in their life....and they go out and buy a 2017 Camaro because they want to look cool....and all it really does it put them into debt, which they then whine about. LOL

Metal Gear Owen Wilson Metal Gear Owen Wilson

I can see how the concept of this might be funny. But 26 seconds of mostly badly animated faces with a few frames of 'actual' animation? I can't help but wonder how this managed to get on the front page. I was hoping it would be a more fleshed out Owen Wilson cartoon with him trying to be Solid Snake and failing miserably. Or something. Was this just an animation/audio test or something?

Ockeroid responds:

Totally fair comment. It was a one day project just meant to stick up on twitter for fun, but people were enjoying it so figured I put it up some more permanent places

Lousy Total Recall Lousy Total Recall

Baby, you make me wish I had THREEEEE hands!

TD-Life Drawing TD-Life Drawing

Nice! As somene who went to art school, I agree that life drawing is extremely important, but can also be tricky as you stated in the video. It's funny, because I would ALWAYS draw the genitalia of the models. I'd give the dicks cast shadows and everything. Nobody else in the class would. Hell, even my professors took me aside the one day and whispered, "You know...you don't HAVE to draw the genitals..." And I just kinda laughed and said, "Hey, I'm just drawing what I see. First rule of drawing from observation." People are so easily offended by anything sexual. It's strange how society became this way.

The Feastible Life The Feastible Life

That was probably one of the most interesting and bizarre cartoons I have seen in Newgrounds in quite some time! It had such an interesting vibe!!!! You really captured something here. Very unique animation. I also loved the backgrounds. It felt like such a strange and imaginative world. Cool gradients. It was unpredictable, and I kinda liked that. Good audio work as well. That makes half of it. Creaky floorboards, moody music. Such strangeness, man! What the hell inspired this!? Feels like you might have had some inspiration from Adventure Time? And cocaine? I like your style. Dat big yellow flying fish, man. That big ol' floaty glowing yellow fish, man. When the kid stares at it outside. It felt divine. lmao.

Theres a Man in the Woods Theres a Man in the Woods

Omg that excalated quickly!

Awesome animation. Excellent acting. Good concept. Devious little bastard made his lie the truth.

The Artist and the Canvas The Artist and the Canvas

Good animation! I give you mad props for the simple and elegant concept. You used some very good gradients, comfortable colors that made it seem like evening, and the piano music fit everything perfectly.

The life of an artist can be difficult. I'm growing so tired of people making animations that are always a parody of a video game or a TV show or something that isn't theirs. And, of course, they get put on the front page for it.

Your animation does beg the question: Do we make art for ourselves...or for others?

Do artists needs the validation of others in order to feel that their art is successful? In order to keep themselves on track? Would this woman continue to paint even if she was the last person on the planet?

Chaos Relay Chaos Relay

The tags alone for this animation deserve a 5/5

My 2 Conjoined Nazi Twins My 2 Conjoined Nazi Twins

I rike yere style. Could have used more animation, but the vibe was where it's at. Salad Fingers-ish. I enjoy your flavor texture. There just aren't enough conjoined Nazi twins in animation these days!!! A damn shame really! A crying damn shame!!!! *mantisifies you*

paradoxcamel responds:

I know right, there really isn't enough conjoined nazi twins