Lousy Total Recall Lousy Total Recall

Baby, you make me wish I had THREEEEE hands!

TD-Life Drawing TD-Life Drawing

Nice! As somene who went to art school, I agree that life drawing is extremely important, but can also be tricky as you stated in the video. It's funny, because I would ALWAYS draw the genitalia of the models. I'd give the dicks cast shadows and everything. Nobody else in the class would. Hell, even my professors took me aside the one day and whispered, "You know...you don't HAVE to draw the genitals..." And I just kinda laughed and said, "Hey, I'm just drawing what I see. First rule of drawing from observation." People are so easily offended by anything sexual. It's strange how society became this way.

The Feastible Life The Feastible Life

That was probably one of the most interesting and bizarre cartoons I have seen in Newgrounds in quite some time! It had such an interesting vibe!!!! You really captured something here. Very unique animation. I also loved the backgrounds. It felt like such a strange and imaginative world. Cool gradients. It was unpredictable, and I kinda liked that. Good audio work as well. That makes half of it. Creaky floorboards, moody music. Such strangeness, man! What the hell inspired this!? Feels like you might have had some inspiration from Adventure Time? And cocaine? I like your style. Dat big yellow flying fish, man. That big ol' floaty glowing yellow fish, man. When the kid stares at it outside. It felt divine. lmao.