Metal Gear Owen Wilson Metal Gear Owen Wilson

I can see how the concept of this might be funny. But 26 seconds of mostly badly animated faces with a few frames of 'actual' animation? I can't help but wonder how this managed to get on the front page. I was hoping it would be a more fleshed out Owen Wilson cartoon with him trying to be Solid Snake and failing miserably. Or something. Was this just an animation/audio test or something?

Ockeroid responds:

Totally fair comment. It was a one day project just meant to stick up on twitter for fun, but people were enjoying it so figured I put it up some more permanent places

Lousy Total Recall Lousy Total Recall

Baby, you make me wish I had THREEEEE hands!

TD-Life Drawing TD-Life Drawing

Nice! As somene who went to art school, I agree that life drawing is extremely important, but can also be tricky as you stated in the video. It's funny, because I would ALWAYS draw the genitalia of the models. I'd give the dicks cast shadows and everything. Nobody else in the class would. Hell, even my professors took me aside the one day and whispered, "You know...you don't HAVE to draw the genitals..." And I just kinda laughed and said, "Hey, I'm just drawing what I see. First rule of drawing from observation." People are so easily offended by anything sexual. It's strange how society became this way.