LADIES AND GENTLEMEN LADIES AND GENTLEMEN

Did that table of girls die because they were so offended by him assigning their gender? LOL

Random and awesome humor as always. I wish it had been longer, tho. I also wish the illiterate people had accidentally summoned a DYSLEXIC DEMON!!!! Raaahagghhhh!!!!

Title Untitled Title Untitled

I can hear the ghost of Salvador Dali fapping vigorously to this. Very groovy style and dreamy triptastic atmosphere. Beautiful and terrifying at the same time. But such is life. I'll be very curious to see more from you.

Make Way For Rapey Jackson Make Way For Rapey Jackson

Freakin' hilarious! Clever lip sync action, and all the humps and overly creepy tone of the original material helps as well. I don't mean to go all full white knight SJW here (I despise those people), but videos like this are great because they simultaneously mock AND bring to light just how sick society is. The games we play when trying to get a mate. A lot of guys are clingy and pushy like this. And while she's just not having it....he's not taking no for an answer. Because that's the "manly" thing to do. Fight for what you want. Be persistent. Be a MAN! She'll submit eventually. Maybe even be flattered by your pushiness! So you can get dat sweet pussiness! What!? SHAMONE! EEE heee!!!! *grabs crotch and begins to pulsate*