The MRAtrix The MRAtrix

Nice animation, nice voice acting, and nice writing. Very funny, and also very telling of the times we live in. Kinda sad that comedies like this aren't as sarcastic as you might think. There are a frightening number of people out there that literally behave like the characters in this cartoon! lol. Well done.

Millennials Millennials

Hahaha, very nice! Love the mouth animations. Very on point. And the message is very nice. Millennials, while often misrepresented and looked down upon...often DO live up to their own stereotype by being young and dumb.

I like watching college kids, and especially kids in the military, who get a decent paying job for the first time in their life....and they go out and buy a 2017 Camaro because they want to look cool....and all it really does it put them into debt, which they then whine about. LOL

Metal Gear Owen Wilson Metal Gear Owen Wilson

I can see how the concept of this might be funny. But 26 seconds of mostly badly animated faces with a few frames of 'actual' animation? I can't help but wonder how this managed to get on the front page. I was hoping it would be a more fleshed out Owen Wilson cartoon with him trying to be Solid Snake and failing miserably. Or something. Was this just an animation/audio test or something?

Ockeroid responds:

Totally fair comment. It was a one day project just meant to stick up on twitter for fun, but people were enjoying it so figured I put it up some more permanent places